Friday, March 25, 2016

Magazine Covered Wardrobe Doors


This is a progress pic of my magazine covered wardrobe doors. I cannot bear to throw out my Better Homes and Gardens magazines so I decided to do something that would preserve some of my favourite craft, gardening and cooking pages. Some of the magazines I have used are nearly 20 years old! I love the soft, muted colours which is the look I was going for in this spare room. I did a patchwork design and used Mod Podge to glue the pages to the doors.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea, and it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, and it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda, for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea.....i am going to share it with my daughter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Much appreciated :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for popping in to visit my blog ♥