Thursday, October 5, 2017

Daphne's Diary Paper Covered Small White Chairs





I found these small chairs, while out walking. They were thrown out for Council clean-up! I just couldn't leave them to be squashed by the truck so I picked them up and brought them home. My favourite magazine is Daphne's Diary and each issue has pretty papers to use on crafts. I went through my back issues and found exactly what I needed. For the seat of the chair, I used my flower punch and punched out heaps of paper flowers. I Mod Podged them onto the chair. The petal shape of the flowers made it easy to turn the edges in and give a neat finish. Even though I have put three focus flowers on the top, I am still undecided as to whether to leave them there or not......

2 comments:

  1. It amazes me to see so much usable stuff thrown out by people. I have to keep driving and avert my eyes otherwise I would bring so much stuff home we would be swamped..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see how my associate Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts with this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and on his debit card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You took part in those thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to visit my blog ♥