Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mixed Media Envelope Art

I just love making my own envelopes and decorating them. I particularly love the illustrations of Krys Kirkpatrick and wanted to include one of her sweet girls in my envelope art. I have provided a link so you can check out more of her gorgeous work http://kryskirkpatrickdesign.com/



For this envelope I used vintage pics from an old, falling-apart children's book, paper serviettes, fabric scraps, lace and buttons.

Scraps of material and lace, snippets out of old books and the odd button, pearl and butterflies.

A lovely picture of woodland folk from an old book, material scraps and a sparkly dragonfly.

2 comments:

  1. Love these envelopes Lin - they're so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deborah, I just love making envelopes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to visit my blog ♥